Quote of the Day

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." ~ Erica Jong

May 25, 2011

Miss Me Yet?

Yardwork, spring cleaning, purging the closest of clothes too large for me (yay), a computer meltdown (boo).  All things that have kept me from writing. Well, those things and the fact that I just haven't been inspired.

5 months after my world seemed to end, I'm still very hurt and angry. I've let go of the idea of Wyatt and I ever being friends.  Friendship is what HE wants.  Once again, thinking only of himself and not of me. He says that he always wants me in his life.  He had that and he let it go.  "Too bad, you blew it." Now he has someone else in his life and that is ok. They are two of a kind and deserve whatever "happiness" they create.

I, in the meantime, will continue doing what I need to to heal myself. I'm not ready for another relationship, but at least the idea of it doesn't make me ill anymore.

So, now for the next phase of this blog. I've lived with evil (and yes I do still define his actions as evil, maybe not intentional, but evil none the less).  Now is the time to learn to trust again. 

I look forward to making the most of this summer in my little mountain paradise. Hopefully, it will be inspirational.

NEXT TIME: "Dating in the New Millenium"

No comments:

Post a Comment