Quote of the Day

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." ~ Erica Jong

April 26, 2011

A Better Day

Maybe it's the sunshine, maybe it's the little helpers that I got from Pharmacist... but, I feel hopeful today.

It's nice to be able to wake up and pop right out of bed.  I can't remember the last time that happened.  I feel like Snow White as I whistle while I work.  This energy makes me want to be productive.  Even the dog can feel it.  She knows it's a dog park day.

This will be a good day to start on that list of projects to finish (written 7 months ago).  The first project.... an ol' fashioned springtime cleaning.  I can't think of a better time to purge my home of unnecessary things and lighten the load.  It's finally time to paint the walls and rearrange the furniture.  Ah, the power of spring.

I don't want to jinx anything , but let's be realistic. I know that it can all come crashing down on me.  That's what depression does.  The key is to take advantage of those great days and do as much as possible.  That way I won't feel guilty for sitting on my butt for a week.  Eventually, I'll have more productive days than butt sitting days.

No comments:

Post a Comment