Quote of the Day

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." ~ Erica Jong

April 29, 2011

Feeling Pretty Darn Good

I've got to say that I'm backing meds.  It's been a great week.  The purging has only just begun. Lost items have been found, things have been repaired and I've even managed to take down the last of the Christmas decorations.  I've cried once or twice, but nothing close to the way I was last week. It feels good to get back to living life. 

I've never been much of a pill person, for illness or recreation.  I fight through pain, forget to take my vitamins, and usually skip a day when I'm taking antibiotics.  As far as anti-depressants go, I'll have to admit that the warnings on those commercials make me a little nervous. At some point though, I had to accept that things couldn't continue the way they were. I gave in and asked for help... and I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment