Quote of the Day

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." ~ Erica Jong

March 3, 2011

Here It Is

Here it is.... my blog... my sounding board. Before I start I need to make some things clear.....
1. This blog is about the end of my 11 year relationship, the betrayals that I learned of, and my journey to learning how to trust again. It is not in anyway intended to be a bashing party. Yes, my emotions may take hold and name calling may ensue, but I promise to not get personal.
2. I will use aliases. If you the reader know me personally and would like to comment on a personal level, please send me a private message on Facebook.
3. Some embarrassing, personal information may come out somehow in the future. Here's what I'll 'fess up to here and now.
        -At 20, I crashed my car and was charged with a wet reckless.
        - I have experimented with drugs and drink alcohol.
        - I have a federal conviction and am currently under probation.
It's public record, so I figure I should just put it out there first.
4. I am a loving, loyal, trustworthy person. I do not do things with the intention of hurting someone.
5. I understand that I am not perfect and admit that I have made mistakes.

So, here it is.... I'll try to write daily. I will choose my words carefully, so it may take time to get the first few posts out.

Please use your comments to question, advise or vent. I will try to be positive in my writing, I hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment